Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
29th January 2020 Issue no. 492
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Webinar: The Latest Trend in Access Control; How PSAP Software Can Eliminate Expensive Control Panels
During this webinar attendees will learn about the latest trend in access control; PSAP (Physical Security Application Platforms). Attendees will learn why US Government agencies and corporate users are choosing to migrate away from access control panels to lower cost and more secure server based PSAP card authentication using IP encrypted door triggers.
The webinar will discuss the primary drivers of this trend including lower cost, cyber security benefits, using of PSAP to manage both users and devices in Active Directory, how PSAP changes the FIPS 201 landscape, and how PSAP in the Cloud and mobile devices can create new RMR opportunities for integrators.
Presented by Viscount Systems Inc. attendees to this webinar will also learn:
* How PSAP can dramatically reduce overall cost of system ownership
* How PSAP can dramatically reduce the cost of FIPS 201 deployments
* How PSAP radically transforms the delivery of access control in the Cloud
* How PSAP can run as an Active Directory or LDAP application
* How PSAP is being used to mitigate Cyber security threats to panels
* How NFC and other trends can more easily be built into a PSAP platform
Learn more about Viscount at http://www.viscount.com
7th August 2013