Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
4th December 2019 Issue no. 486
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Lockexpo announce dates for 2018
Lockexpo are pleased to announce that the UK's only annual locks and security exhibition will be returning for their 9th consecutive year to the East Midlands Conference Centre on the weekend of the 10th and 11th March 2018.
The show, which has grown in visitor numbers year on year since its inception, will include some regular favourite features as well as some brand new ones for 2018.
- 3 main exhibition areas showcasing a wide variety of suppliers
- NEW! "New Kids On The Lock" area - our startup zone for small and new suppliers you may not have seen at other shows!
- Locksmith Bring & Buy - flog your old stuff and bag some bargains!
- History Of Locks Museum - returning by popular demand after last year, Brian Morland will be bringing a huge collection of wonderfully preserved and working locks from all generations. The Lock Collectors will also be at the show as always if you want to buy and trade antique locks.
- Training sessions and workshops - learn from the best in the trade.
- NEW! Lockpicking competitions - show off your skills and win prizes!
- Free parking and on-site hotel
- On-site catering
Full details and visitor registration on the website: https://lockexpo.co.uk
Want to exhibit? There are still some stands available, including in the New Kids On The Lock area. Enquire here.
8th November 2017